Aluminum alloy die casting
- Product classification：Tool component
- product labeling：Medical Device Parts and Components Garden tools Other accessories 2494P-L front cover Aluminum alloy die casting 2520P-L front cover Aluminum alloy die casting Aluminum alloy die casting 2527P-L front cover Aluminum alloy die casting 2538P-L front cover High iron handrail Camera housing Magnesium alloy die casting Aluminum alloy die casting
- Times of browsing：Already568Customer focus
Aluminum alloy die-casting is a kind of pressure-casting part. It is a pressure-casting mechanical die-casting machine with a casting mold. The aluminum or aluminum alloy heated to liquid is poured into the inlet of the die-casting machine, and die-cast by a die-casting machine. Mold-restricted shapes and sizes of aluminum or aluminum alloy parts, such parts are often referred to as aluminum die-casting
(1) Metal parts with complex shapes, clear outlines, and thin-walled deep cavities can be manufactured. Since the molten metal maintains high fluidity at high pressure and high speed, it is possible to obtain metal parts that are difficult to process by other processes.
(2) The dimensional accuracy of die-casting parts is relatively high, up to IT11-13, sometimes up to IT9, surface roughness Ra0.8-3.2um, good interchangeability.
(3) High material utilization rate. Due to the high precision of die castings, they can be assembled and assembled with a small amount of machining, and some die castings can be assembled directly. Its material utilization rate is about 60% - 80%, and the blank utilization rate is 90%.
(4) High production efficiency. Due to the high-speed filling, the filling time is short, the metal industry solidifies rapidly, and the cycle speed of the die-casting operation is fast. Among various casting processes, the die casting method has the highest productivity and is suitable for mass production.
(5) Convenient use of inserts. It is easy to set the positioning mechanism on the die-casting mold to facilitate the inlaying of the inserts and meet the special performance requirements of the die-casting parts.